30th May 2015, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get admission for B.Sc Astrophysics course?

Dear Team,

My son at present in 12th science , is interested in pursuing BSC in Astrophysics.
how to go about in this course?
what is the percentage eligibility?
what are colleges in Mumbai offering this course?
If not Mumbai which other Institution offering ?

Related Questions:
  1. Is the BSc Astrophysics course is available in PEC Chandigarh? What is the selection procedure?
  2. Can a BSc graduate go for MSc in Astrophysics and related courses
  3. What is the procedure followed to get admission for B.Sc Astrophysics course? -- [New]
  4. Job opportunities in BSc Astrophysics? Which are the best colleges for BSc Astrophysics in Chennai?
  5. Information about BSc Astrophysics? Details about the colleges for BSc Astrophysics in correspondence course in Chennai city?
  6. Is BSc in Astrophysics compulsory for MSc in Astrophysics?
  7. Is it necessary to do BSc Physics if I wish to do MSc Astrophysics
  8. How to take admission in MSc with Astrophysics after getting BSc degree in Mathematics
  9. Best college for BSc Astrophysics in Karnataka? Date of start of admissions?
  10. List of colleges in India which are offering Astrophysics(BSc course)? Procedure for admission in those colleges?
  11. Names of colleges where I can do MSc in Astrophysics after completing BSc Physics?
  12. Best courses available after studying 2nd year PUC? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of universities which offer M.Sc in Astrophysics to B.Sc(Physics) candidate in India and Abroad? Eligibility to get admission?
  14. Can I do Ph.d in Astrophysics after MCA? I am interested in Astrophysics
  15. What is the procedure to become a Theorist in Astrophysics?
  16. Colleges offering B.Sc in Astrophysics?
  17. How can I do Ph.D in both Astrophysics and Nanotechnology? How may I do both in a sequence with Astrophysics first?
  18. Admission procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Astrophysics in TIFR?
31st May 2015, 04:06 PM
maybach

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get admission for B.Sc Astrophysics course?

Yes, you can definitely go for graduation in astrophysics if you have cleared your intermediate.
The eligibility criteria for the diploma as well as for the graduation course in astrophysics is of the intermediate only.

It is not a peak course and hence the percentage criteria and the competition for this course is not that much.

The various institutions are-
- Sathaye College - Mumbai, Maharashtra

- Fergusson College - Pune

- The Doongarsee Gangjee Ruparel College - Mumbai

- Mithibai College of Arts - Mumbai

- Pune University - Pune

- S.S. & L.S. Patkar College of Arts & Science & V. P. Varde College of Commerce & Economics - Mumbai
8th September 2019, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get admission for B.Sc Astrophysics course?

My daughter wants to join bsc astrophysics. She has taken PCB with computer science
What are the colleges that offer this course in India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?