9th August 2019, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Does Agra University offer Master in Education (M.Ed)?

Hi, could anybody please confirm whether Agra University offers M.Ed or not? If yes, then what is the maximum number of seats available? Any reservation for any caste category? And, what is the admission procedure?

31st January 2023, 04:46 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Agra University offer Master in Education (M.Ed)?

The first thing I would like to let you know is that Agra University is now known as Dr. Bhimarao Ambedkar University.

Further, for your information I would like to let you know is that M.Ed. (Master of Education) degree course is not offered at the University Campus premises (residential wing) of the University. But, it does offer M.A. in Education degree course with an intake of 30.

Also, M.Ed. degree course is offered at a few other colleges affiliated with the same university.

For details regarding various courses offered by Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University, you can refer to the link https://dbrauaaems.in/Admission_202223.aspx.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?