7th July 2015, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Does Dravidian University offer correspondence Master of Education course?

Hello everyone,
I want to do Master of Education course in Dravidian University. Can you please tell me that correspondence M.Ed course is available or not in this university?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join M.Phil/Ph.D course? Is Dravidian University, distance education, kuppam, Chittor district recognized under UGC
  2. List of universities which offer correspondence Master of Education course in Tamil language?
  3. How to get enrolled in master in education through correspondence?
  4. Will I get my Ph.D degree from Dravidian University?
  5. Does IGNOU offers correspondence program in B.Ed? I have done BA from Madurai university
  6. Is dravidian university distance education form M.A Malayalam approved by Kerala?
  7. Can I register for Ph.D(Off Campus Course/Distance) this year in Dravidian University? When is the date of applying and how should I proceed? Is distance mode Ph.D in Dravidian University recognized by UGC? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which course is better for me between M.Pharmacy and D.Pharmacy being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B-Pharmacy? Can I pursue my studies along with Job after completion of B-Pharmacy?
  9. Courses after graduation through Correspondence after B.Sc in Computer Science?
  10. Guidelines to write Ph.D Thesis
  11. How to do LLB with distance education/correspondence course?
  12. How can I apply for B.Ed(Bengali) through correspondence? I've completed my master degree from burdwan university(W.B) and currently working in a school
  13. Possibility to pursue PhD for 31 years old Arts graduate?
  14. What is the procedure to apply for correspondence course in master graduation in Dharwad university?
  15. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  16. College or university for Master degree in Library through correspondence?
  17. Can i pursue M.Phil through distance mode?
  18. Universities in India providing LLM through correspondence? Is NALSAR university providing correspondence course for LLM?Is there any university providing LLM with MBA with specialization in Law, HR through Correspondence?
10th July 2015, 01:51 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Dravidian University offer correspondence Master of Education course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
I want to do Master of Education course in Dravidian University. Can you please tell me that correspondence M.Ed course is available or not in this university?
Yes, of course Dravidian University offers Master of Education course through correspondence.
Please click here to know the list of courses offered by Dravidian university-
Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) is the basic qualification required for one to pursue M.Ed course. Students should possess a minimum of 50% marks in graduation in order to pursue the course M.Ed through Dravidian university.

Official Website- www.dravidianuniversity.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?