24th October 2020, 04:01 AM
bunnydj

Does Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi University offered Diploma and MSc Fisheries courses? Can I get MSc admission on Diploma Fisheries basis? Is there any entrance exam for the MSc(Fisheries) admission?

What are the higher studies should I go for after doing Diploma in Fisheries? Can I do MSc in Fisheries? If yes, then how? Is there any entrance exam need for this MSc admission after Diploma? Is Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi University Bhopal good for Diploma and MSc Fisheries courses?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
What are the benefits of pursuing PhD(Fisheries Economics) in Central Institute of Fisheries Education? 1 4th October 2019 10:04 PM
Can I get a stipend to pursue PhD(Fisheries Economics) in Central Institute of Fisheries Education? 1 4th October 2019 09:58 PM
Requirements to get a PhD(Fisheries Economics) admission in Central Institute of Fisheries Education? 1 4th October 2019 09:54 PM
Procedure to do PhD in Fisheries after B.Sc Fisheries? Syllabus of PhD in Fisheries? Where to apply for it? 1 15th August 2017 05:30 PM
Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Sc(Fisheries) if completed Diploma in Fisheries? Procedure to get admission? 2 30th November 2016 01:54 PM