23rd July 2011, 01:32 AM
harshachhra

Does Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce of DU offer M.Com through correspondence?

Does Guru Gobind Singh college of commerce of Delhi University offers M.Com through correspondence affiliated by Ignou??

21st November 2011, 12:30 PM
Missme

Default Re: Does Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce of DU offer M.Com through correspondence?

hello ,

yes, this college is offered correspondence course for M.com ,
if you want to do it from that university then i think you should to do it from there,
because this institute is one of the best institute in india ,
if you get the seat there then you should to go through it .
good luck.
21st July 2012, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce of DU offer M.Com through correspondence?

Respected Sir
I am Subhash Chandra
I have Passed b.com From ignou
I want to do M.com from Guru Gobind Singh College New Delhi of Commerce
please teel fee structure & admition date
Thanks
Regards
Subhash Chandra
25th February 2014, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I do mcom after getting 45%marks in bcom
6th May 2014, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

sir i m doing b.com 3 rd yr and i have an er in 3rd semester then i was not clear in 5th semester so i wanted to know that can i take admission in m.com in this yr??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?