11th May 2011, 01:15 AM
s.k.singh12

Can a B.Com passed student apply for B.Ed course in IGNOU? Procedure to join in IGNOU?

can a B.COM. (pass course) student apply for B.Ed in IGNOU? What is the procedure to join?

11th May 2011, 02:06 PM
ankur_1993

Location: 280/7, CHOOTA BHAGARA , ALLAHABAD-211002 ,UTTER PRADESH,INDIA.
Smile Re: Can a B.Com passed student apply for B.Ed course in IGNOU? Procedure to join in IGNOU?

yes u can apply, ignou offers 2years B.ed course admission is open it offers only for teaching to disabled peoples it will not be better for u
11th May 2011, 03:28 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a B.Com passed student apply for B.Ed course in IGNOU? Procedure to join in IGNOU?

Hello friend,
If you are a graduate, in any stream, and have two years of teaching experience in a school recognized by central or state government, you are eligible to pursue B.Ed from Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU).
There is no age limit. The minimum duration of the course is 2 years. and the maximum is 4 years.
To apply for the course, you may contact your nearest IGNOU regional center.
For further information, click here
27th May 2011, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a B.Com passed student apply for B.Ed course in IGNOU? Procedure to join in IGNOU?

I M MBA IN FINANCE &WANT TO DO B.Ed.WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE.
8th June 2011, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

HOW MUCH DURATION OF MCA AFTER B.COM?
WHICH COURSE IS BEST FOR ME AFTER B.COM LLB. I HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF COMPUTER BASIC,TALLY,INTERNET AND HARDWARE OF COMPUTER. WHICH IS BEST FOR ME PGDCA OR MCA?
9th June 2011, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

can bca students of ignou can apply for b.ed course from any other colleges?
28th June 2011, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

I am a B.com passed, where will I apply to study B.Ed in kerala
28th May 2012, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

Can a m.com graduate apply for b ed in correspondence what is the duration for pursuing?
4th July 2012, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

can a commerce graduate student do b.ed from ignou?
6th April 2013, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

What is % required for B.Ed Cource on B.Com student?
23rd April 2013, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

My Sister want to do B.ed she has did B.com, I want to know whether she will get job as a teacher in school is it valid.
3rd May 2013, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

can a B com passed with 3 yrs of teaching experience in pre primary apply for B.Ed in IGNOU?
7th July 2014, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

When I will get my Transcript and Provisional Certificate ? I have passed all 20 subjects since declaration of DEC TEE, 2013 and its Re-Evaluated Results.
27th January 2015, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

i am working as pre primary teacher. is it posible to do b ed along with job
12th February 2015, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Can a B.Com passed student apply for B.Ed course in IGNOU? Procedure to join in IGNOU?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?