24th June 2018, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Does Harcourt Butler Technological Institute, Kanpur offers BTech(Biotechnology) course?

Dear friends, I want to study BTech in Biotechnology course. I want to study my BTech in Harcourt Butler Technological Institute, Kanpur. I just want to know that this BTech course is available in this institute? Please tell me immediately.

25th June 2018, 02:50 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Harcourt Butler Technological Institute, Kanpur offers BTech(Biotechnology) course?

No, Harcourt Butler technological institute do not offer biotechnology course.

Harcourt Butler technological institute is one of the top institution which is established in the year 1920 and it is affiliated by Gautam Budh technical university and approved by AICTE, MHRD.

This institution offers under graduate, post graduate and doctorate level degrees in different subjects. The under graduate courses offered by the university are listed below:

- Civil engineering
- Chemical engineering
- Computer science engineering
- Electronics engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Bio chemical engineering
- Information technology
- Oil technology
- Plastic technology
- Paint technology
- Food technology
- Leather technology

The above mentioned are the courses offered by the institution. Biotechnology course is not offered by the institute. If you are interested to study in the institution you can choose any one of the course.
25th June 2018, 10:53 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Harcourt Butler Technological Institute, Kanpur offers BTech(Biotechnology) course?

Harcourt Butler Technical University is a government technical university located at Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh in India.

As per my knowledge, no Harcourt Butler Technological Institute, Kanpur does not offers BTech(Biotechnology) course.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

Address: Nawabganj, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh 208002
Phone: 0512 253 4001
26th June 2018, 09:16 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Sorry, to say that Harcourt Butler Technological Institute, Kanpur doesn't offer B.Tech (Biotechnology) course. The list of B.Tech courses offered by Harcourt Butler Technological Institute are mentioned below :-

--> Chemical Engineering
--> Civil Engineering
--> Computer Science and Engineering
--> Electrical Engineering
--> Electronics Engineering
--> Information and Technology
--> Mechanical Engineering
--> Chemical Technology (Biochemical Engineering)
--> Chemical Technology (Leather Technology)
--> Chemical Technology (Food Technology)
--> Chemical Technology (Oil Technology)
--> Chemical Technology (Paint Technology)
--> Chemical Technology (Plastic Technology)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?