1st July 2012, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering direct 2nd year admission in degree? I have completed diploma in Chemical Engineering

I have completing diploma in chemical engineering.I want the list of colleges offering direct 2nd year admission in degree.and also eligibility criteria for the same.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering direct 2nd year admission in degree? Eligibility criteria for the same?
  2. List of colleges for admission in degree engineering after diploma in computer science
  3. Cutoff list of engineering colleges in Nagpur University for diploma completed students? Can I get admission with 78.24% for direct 2nd year?
  4. Cutoff list of Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli for direct 2nd year degree admission?
  5. 3rd year cutoff list for admission in direct 2nd year for Chemical in Mumbai University colleges
  6. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year degree after scoring 81% in final year diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. Which colleges are offering lateral entry? List of institutes and procedure for admission for direct entry into the 2nd year B.E after diploma engineering?
  8. How to take admission in degree direct 2nd year after completing diploma from VJTI
  9. List of names of the colleges in Pune region? Where can I get admission? I have completed mechanical diploma with 54% marks
  10. Direct 2nd year admission to engineering colleges after diploma? Cutoff list of the colleges of Maharashtra?
  11. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in Gujarat Colleges after completing diploma in engineering in Maharashtra?
  12. Cutoff list of engineering colleges for direct 2nd year admission in engineering colleges in Pune? I have scored 63.15% -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Diploma colleges in Maharashtra providing direct admission? Direct admission in degree college is possible after Diploma?
  14. List of chemical engineering colleges(Govt and Private) in which I can take admission for degree after completing diploma in Chemical Engineering with 75.44%?
  15. List of colleges in which I can get direct 2nd year admission in B.Architect after Diploma?
  16. Procedure to get admission in direct 2nd year engineering degree course in Gujarat after scoring 64% in Diploma?
  17. Is it possible to get admission in 2nd year BE after completing diploma in chemical Engineering? Colleges in Mumbai offering the same? -- [New]
  18. Procedure to get direct admission in B.Tech after completing diploma in E&TC? Cutoff list of Pune University of best colleges?
14th January 2016, 06:08 PM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of colleges offering direct 2nd year admission in degree? I have completed diploma in Chemical Engineering

List of colleges

Harcourt Butler Technological Institute Kanpur

Shri Guru Gobind Singhji Institute of Engineering & Technology (SGGSIE&T), Nanded

KIITS Orissa

College of Engineering Pune

Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College, Ludhiana

Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute (VJTI), Mumbai

M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology Bangalore

Dharmsinh Desai Institute of Technology

Motilal Nehru National Inst. of Technology Allahabad

Jabalpur Engineering College Jabalpur

Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT), Mumbai

JNTI Hyderabad

Dhirubhai Ambani IICT Gandhinagar

Punjab University, Chandigarh.

College of Engineering, Pune (COEP)

Guru Tegh Bahadur Institute of Technology, Delhi

Maharashtra Institute of Technology (MIT)

MEA Engineering College, Vengoor, Perinthalmanna - 679325, Kerala.

Mumbai University Inst. of Chemical Tech Mumbai

Harcourt Butler Technological Institute, Kanpur.

SBS College of Engineering and Technology, Ferozepur.

Sardar Patel College of Engineering (SPCE), Andheri

Bengal Engg and Science University, Shibpur Howrah

Punjab Technical University, Jallandhar.

Cochin University, Cochin

MNIT Jaipur

Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli

Punjabi University, Patiala.

Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Bhubaneshwar

Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology New Delhi

Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Jadavpur University, Kolkata

KIITS University, Orrissa.

Netaji Subhash Institute of Technology, Delhi

College of Engg, Andhra University, Waltair Vishakhapatnam

Guru Gobind Singh IP University,Delhi.

Delhi Technological University, Delhi.

Sant Longoval Institute of Engineering and Technology, Sangrur.

CUSAT Kochi

M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology
12th June 2017, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges offering direct 2nd year admission in degree? I have completed diploma in Chemical Engineering

I have to diploma, of chemical engineering in the kolkata .there after my introduction , my name is niranjan kumar . Is my father name is laxman prasad
14th August 2017, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

I'm completed my diploma in chemical engineering so which are the top colleges who provide direct second year degree for chemical engineering??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?