9th November 2019, 03:09 AM
Unregistered

Does IGNOU offers B.Pharma degree course?

Hi, could anybody please confirm me whether IGNOU offers B.Pharma course or not? If yes, then what is the admission procedure? Could you please provide me the direct admission application form web link? And, what is the admission charges and annual or semester fees structure?

11th November 2019, 11:11 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does IGNOU offers B.Pharma degree course?

No, IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) does not offers B.Pharmacy (Bachelor of Pharmacy) degree course.

For details regarding different courses offered at IGNOU, you can refer to the link www.ignou.ac.in.
11th November 2019, 11:18 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

No, IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) does not offers B.Pharmacy (Bachelor of Pharmacy) degree course.

For details regarding different courses offered at IGNOU, you can refer to the link www.ignou.ac.in.
12th November 2019, 04:00 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

IGNOU stands for Indira Gandhi National Open University. This University is offering various courses in Distance Education at various academic levels.

I am sorry to say that IGNOU is not offering B-Pharmacy course at Bachelors Degree level.

I would suggest you to join this course in regular mode from a top college as you will not gain much subject knowledge in Distance Education.

Since B-Pharmacy course is not easy to complete and need sound practical knowledge, please join this course in regular mode by cracking the Entrance Exam.

If you have any other priorities and not able to join this course in regular mode, you can opt for any of the following courses in IGNOU. These courses are also Science stream related courses.

-Bachelor of Science (Hospitality and Hotel Administration)
-B.Sc Nursing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?