23rd October 2014, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Private R&D centres of Pharma companies which offers M.Pharma project work around Delhi?

I want to know the private R&D centres of Pharma companies who offer M.Pharma project work in and around Delhi and how to apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Details of project and companies to do project for B.Tech Mining Engineering?
  2. How to do project work outside some private project training centers?
  3. Reputed companies conducting 6 months training/project work for MSc Microbiology?
  4. Companies where can I do internship projects?
  5. Biochemistry Six Months Projects: Companies and Institutes?
  6. How can M.Pharma students get the project in Pharma Companies?
  7. Pharmaceutical Companies for doing M-Pharma(pharmacology) project work -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which companies will allow me to do projects without a referral employee? Which private institutes will help me in doing the project?
  9. Project topic for M.Pharma Pharmacognosy? Research centre for project training?
  10. List of Companies that offer Job Opportunities for the candidates of Post Graduation in Biotechnology? Will there be any chance for these candidates to work in Pharma Companies?
  11. Need complete details about IT software companies? How does a Software company work?
  12. How to apply for Internships in Companies for my project work being a candidate of pursuing final year of BE in ECE?
  13. How to do project under good pharmaceutical company or good research academy in Haridwar? What is the procedure to be followed?
  14. List of topics to do Project for Pharmaceutical Analysis for M-Pharmacy? Which Companies I can do Project in Chennai?
  15. Which are the best B.Pharma companies to do pharmacy project
  16. Companies providing space for doing project work?
  17. Institutes for mini project at New Delhi?
  18. Which are the companies in Chennai to do internship/project?
6th January 2017, 07:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Private R&D centres of Pharma companies which offers M.Pharma project work around Delhi?

You can contact following companies

1. Astrazeneca Pharma India Limited, 31, First Floor Survey Number 26/1A2 Kenchanahalli, 12Th Km, Mysore Nr Road, T M Industrial Estate, Bbmp Rr Nagar Zone, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560059, Phone: 097390 42311

2. Bal Pharma, 5th Floor, Lakshmi Narayan Complex, 10/1, Palace Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560052, Phone: 080 41379500

3. Arihanth Pharma, No 104, 2Nd Croos Road S N Narayan Layout, Vinobha Nagar, Near Greenply Industries Limited, Sudhama Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 099640 29339

4. Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited, Yelahanka New Towns.f.s.208, No. 200, 4th Phaseyelahanka, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560064, Phone: 080 28566836
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?