9th April 2020, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Does KJ Somaiya College conducts any entrance exam for BCA admission?

Hi, I am about to complete my 12th after which I wants to do BCA from KJ Somayia College. I heard that this college conducts entrance for BCA. Is it true? If yes, then could you please elaborate about the entrance exam.

4th April 2021, 12:55 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Does KJ Somaiya College conducts any entrance exam for BCA admission?

BCA stands for bachelor of computer application and it is a three year full time undergraduate course
The eligibility criteria is 12th standard and the admission will be based on the married and availability of seats
Candidate must have study mathematics in India 12th standard
3rd May 2021, 03:25 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Does KJ Somaiya College conducts any entrance exam for BCA admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am about to complete my 12th after which I wants to do BCA from KJ Somayia College. I heard that this college conducts entrance for BCA. Is it true? If yes, then could you please elaborate about the entrance exam.
A candidates will be eligible to apply if she/he has a non-zero score for Scholastic Assessment Test (SAT) / JEE-Main (Paper-1) 2021 /PERA CET-2021 / MHT-CET 2021 examination.

Application form fee is Rs. 2000/- which is neither refundable nor transferable under any circumstances.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?