2nd June 2018, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Does Montessori trained teachers are eligible for C-TET exam?

Someone who only have Montessori Diploma, can write the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (C-TET) exam? If not, then what is the exact educational requirements to be eligible?

Related Questions:
  1. Can a B.Ed in Social & Telugu Methodology from Andhra Pradesh become a government school teacher in Bengaluru? What should I do for it?
  2. What kind of jobs can I get having 75 percent in M.Sc Physics?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for TET exams after completion of B.Ed course?
  4. Job opportunities for B.Sc(Zoology) and B.Ed graduate?
  5. What is the eligibility to write Assam's Teachers Eligibility Test (TET)?
  6. Can I apply for a job in government sector after completing 2 years M.A from KSOU
  7. How to apply for TGT maths after completing BCA from IGNOU
  8. Am I eligible to appear in TET to become a Computer Teacher if completed BCA, M.Sc(CS) and B.Ed?
  9. What is the age criteria followed for getting government teaching job for ladies?
  10. Is TET eligible for computer science or PG handling teachers? What is the portion for computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Am I eligible for CTET or TET having MA in English and Sociology with nursery teachers training course of two years duration?
  12. How to do Montessori course after completing B.Com?
  13. Whether a 2 years and 6 months old candidate is eligible to get admission in Montessori? List of Montessori Schools in Mumbai?
  14. Whether a 2 years and 8 months old candidate is eligible to get admission in Montessori? List of Montessori Schools in Shimla?
  15. Am I eligible for government teachers job after passing B.Sc? Should I write TET or CTET to get eligible for government teachers job?
  16. Am i eligible for CTET after doing M.Com and completing diploma in Montessori
  17. Eligibility to get admission in Montessori for a candidate who has 5 months still left to complete 3 years of age? List of Montessori Schools in Thane?
  18. What is the age limit for Bihar TET and Central TET for trained person
15th July 2018, 09:55 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Montessori trained teachers are eligible for C-TET exam?

CTET stands for Central Teacher Eligibility Test. This exam is conducted for teaching jobs in Central Government School. CTET exam is conducted by CBSE .

Yes, you are eligible to apply for CTET.

Minimum educational qualification for becoming teacher for class I-V (Primary Stage) of CTET exam is Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at last 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2 year Diploma in Education ( Special Education) or Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education.

There is no age limit.

For more information, you can visit at www.cbse.nic.in.
10th February 2020, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Iam finished montessori teacher training course. Can I applied TET?
8th September 2020, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

I have completed masters and pursued the montessori teachers training. Am I eligible for CTet???
10th December 2021, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply c tet exam. I'm a Post graduate in Montessori education
24th March 2022, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply tet exam I have completed post graduate montessori teacher training
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?