14th January 2012, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Does Pune University offer MSc Entomology course? What is the fee structure?

Does pune university offers M.Sc. Entamology course and give its fee structure plz...

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get information regarding M.Sc Botany course in Pune?
  2. Information regarding CET? What is the fee structure? I want to do MSc Maths from Pune University
  3. MSC Microbiology, Pune University entrance date and other details? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  5. How to get admission for MCA in Pune university? What is the fee structure?
  6. Fee structure for MCS and MCA from Pune University?
  7. Date of Pune University entrance exam for pursuing B.Ed course? Which study material to refer? Colleges offering the course and the fee structure involved?
  8. Detailed procedure to get admission in M.E.(Design Engineering) course in Pune University without GATE? List of colleges under Pune University with fee structure? -- [New]
  9. Can I do Ph.D in Entomology if I am a central government employee
  10. What is M.Com fee structure of Pune open university?
  11. How to take admission in MBA in Pune University? I am doing TYBA in Pune University
  12. Which top colleges in Pune offer B.A LLB? What is the fee structure?
  13. What's the fee structure and deadline for application submission in symbiosis Pune?
  14. What is the criteria and fee structure for admission in Symbiosis, Pune?
  15. List of top 10 MCA and MSc(Info Tech) colleges of Pune? What is the fee structure?
  16. Fee structure for M.Sc in Biochemistry in Symbiosis college, Pune?
  17. How to prepare for NET exam in Entomology Subject? Syllabus of NET in Entomology?
  18. Am I eligible for Ph.D in Agriculture Entomology after passing MSc in Agriculture?
31st August 2016, 11:17 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Pune University offer MSc Entomology course? What is the fee structure?

The University of Pune was established under the Poona University Act, passed by the Bombay legislature on 10 February 1948. The university has numerous affiliated colleges, departments, and research institutes, which are primarily located in Pune.

As per my knowledge, No Pune University does not offer MSc Entomology course. For more information you can contact at given below address.

University Of Pune
Park Rd, Pune, Maharashtra
4th October 2019, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does Pune University offer MSc Entomology course? What is the fee structure?

Which University or College offer M.Sc. Entomology Course in Pune?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?