12th June 2019, 01:41 PM
Garima gammu choudhary

Does TCS conducts any exam for recruitment in their company?

Sir, I'm a BCA student and I have got 54% in graduation. I heard that TCS conducts an examination for recruitment. Is it true? If yes, then am I eligible to apply? When and how to apply for that exam?

14th June 2019, 11:56 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does TCS conducts any exam for recruitment in their company?

TCS stands for Tata Consultancy Services. The eligibility criteria for TCS recruitment drive:

>>Candidate must have done 10th, 12th and bachelor's degree in science, computer applications, engineering etc from a recognized university.

>>You must have minimum of 60% marks at all levels of education.

>>There must not be any standing backlog in bachelor's degree. Maximum of two years of gap between studies allowed.

TCS conducts examination for on campus and off campus recruitment drive. You must clear online entrance exam, technical interview and personal interview.
15th June 2019, 01:48 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

1. The full form of TCS is Tata Consultancy Services.

2. TCS conducts online entrance examination for on campus and off campus recruitment drives.

3. Those who have secured minimum of 60% marks throughout studies can apply for TCS examination.
15th June 2019, 01:53 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Yes, TCS conducts an entrance examination for recruitment in their company. You should have minimum aggregate of 60% marks in your academics to be eligible to appear in TCS recruitment written test. The written test will have aptitude questions which tests your logical, reasoning and verbal skills. After qualifying the written examination, you have to attend Technical, Managerial and HR rounds as part of the recruitment process.
15th June 2019, 09:39 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Yes, TCS conducts entrance exam for recruitment of employees.

Earlier, there was written exam but now onwards TCS conducts Online exam on their TCS iON portal. In that online exam, candidate needs to solve aptitude questions, language questions, logical reasoning, theory based coding question and 1 programming question.

But for getting recruited in TCS, you must have secured at least 60% marks in 10th, 12th and graduation. As you have secured 54% in graduation, so you are not eligible for getting recruited in TCS.

TCS conducts recruitment drives regularly. You have to check regularly on job portals for recruitment news of TCS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?