9th November 2011, 01:40 PM
dvn.king.king

Donation and fee structure of medical seat in Pondicherry Medical College and Bangalore Private Medical College?

can i know the donation and fee structure of medical seat in pandicherry medical college and banglore private medical colleges

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure of MP private medical college and pondicherry medical university for MBBS?
  2. Should I take admission in private medical college through donation or should I prepare for next years exam?
  3. Can I get MBBS seat in any government medical college or private A medical college after scoring 2542 rank in EAMCET medical?
  4. Where to take admission for MBBS under management quota?
  5. Fee Structure for MBBS in various colleges?
  6. Names of institutes offering integrated PhD in Anatomy? -- [New]
  7. What is the duration of human anatomy course? Which are the colleges offering this course?
  8. Mbbs in management quota: Can I get seat in any medical college with 5 Lakhs donation? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which are the private medical colleges in Bangladesh? What is their fee structure?
  10. Fee structure of following private medical colleges?
  11. What is the required donation fees for getting admission into medical colleges of Chennai?
  12. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure?
  13. Date of sale of MBBS exam forms of Government Colleges in Delhi?
  14. In which private Medical colleges I can get seat with a donation upto 15 lakhs?
  15. List of all private medical colleges in Bangladesh along with their fee structure?
  16. What is the fee structure in private medical college in Chennai and Pondicherry?
  17. Bachelor of Neuroscience, Bachelor of Neurology, Bachelor of Neurobiology and Bachelor of Biotechnology all these courses can be done after 12th PCB?
  18. List of top ranked government colleges in India for doing PG studies in Medicine? How much cutoff is required for admission?
14th December 2011, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Donation and fee structure of medical seat in Pondicherry Medical College and Bangalore Private Medical College?

WHAT% I HAVE TO SCORE TO GET FREE MEDICAL SEAT ?????????????
12th January 2012, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Donation and fee structure of medical seat in Pondicherry Medical College and Bangalore Private Medical College?

which are the governament medical colleges in karnataka state? how is the fee structure for these governament mbbs colleges? from where we will get the entrance application form?
28th January 2012, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

fees of mbbs college in banglore?
21st March 2012, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

i want fee structure of ths college for mbbs
7th April 2012, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Fees structure of mbbs in jipmer
12th April 2012, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

I need a MBBS seat in a reputed college in Karnataka - JSS Mysore, JJMC Davanagere, KLE, Belgaum, MSRamaiah or KIMS Bangalore. What would be the donation for management seat
25th May 2012, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

what is the fees structure and donation in pondicherry medical colleges
12th June 2012, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about donation in private college and admission procedure in private college??
17th June 2012, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

fee structure of medical seat in pondicherry private medical college
25th December 2012, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

wat is the donation amount in karnataka private medical collage
18th March 2013, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

I want addmission in medical collage in banglore by comdek or donation anything else than how much mony can i pay for this tell me plz
23rd May 2013, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

i want to get seat for mbbs in agood collage without donation and donation
17th February 2014, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

where is AAm admi party men to protest against this pribe fees every medical college asks Rs40lakhs as there minimum donation how can a common man be able to admit his child in MBBS as his child is talented but due to money problem he cant look his future why so? when will Robinhood awake and punish the people who are getting donation in medical colleges totally all colleges get Donation so all the colleges Deam Management Directors MDs has to be Punish they have to Run Before the Ulsation Dogs ?????????
12th April 2015, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

What is the cost of a management seat in bsc agriculture in kerala?
22nd July 2015, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

I have got 70% in board exam . I want a good mbbs college in karnatka or utter pradesh, delhi, chhatisgarh or other else..
I want immediatly inormation on my gmail which given below
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?