19th May 2012, 12:15 PM
nishi kant 14

What is the fee structure of MP private medical college and pondicherry medical university for MBBS?

what is the fee structure of madhya pradesh private medical colleges and pondicherry medical univesity for mbbs ?

16th June 2012, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure of MP private medical college and pondicherry medical university for MBBS?

FEES STRUCTURE OF PRIVATE MEDICAL COLLEGE IN MADHYA PRADESH
22nd June 2012, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure of MP private medical college and pondicherry medical university for MBBS?

can any body tell me the fees of all private medical colleges of madhya pradesh
28th June 2012, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

fee structure for rajev gandhi govt medical college at pondichery for other stste pupil?
11th July 2012, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

FEES STRUCTURE FOR MBBS IN PONDICHERRY PER YEAR IN DIFFERENT CATEGORIES AND ELIGIBILITY CRITIRIA
11th July 2012, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Fees stucture of mbbs colledge in madhya pradesh
20th July 2012, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

what is the fee stracture of mbbs
26th July 2012, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure of private colleges in mumbai and is there any donation required for admission...if yes then how much..??
30th June 2013, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure of private medical college in mp and maharashtra ?
2nd July 2013, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

pls give me infoermation about any private colleges of mp &fee structure that colleges
2nd July 2013, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

pls give me information about fee structure in private medical colleges of mp
12th March 2015, 07:50 AM
Unregistered

The fees of all private medical colleges of madhya pradesh and other parts of India differs from collage to collage ,based on reputation and facilities of the collages and it varies from time to time. Hence, one must visit personalty to the particular collage , can contact the administrative body and collect prospectus / circulars to know the details of fee structure.
22nd May 2015, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

I want MBBS medical seat at Pondicherry Medical collage and its fees structure
22nd August 2015, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

What is fee structure of MP pvt n govt medical college if i qualify aipmt for state quota seats my state rank is 1265
22nd August 2015, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

I got 1265 State rank in aipmt 2015 What is the fee structure for pvt & govt medical college.
22nd August 2015, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

I got 1265 State rank in aipmt 2015 What is the fee structure for pvt & govt medical college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?