23rd December 2018, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Is EAMCET enough to get a seat in order to study MBBS in any college?

I want to join MBBS course. So, if I write the EAMCET then will I be able to get a seat in any college for pursuing MBBS? Or, do I need to appear for any other exams as well?

26th December 2018, 10:18 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is EAMCET enough to get a seat in order to study MBBS in any college?

No, you are not eligible to get admission in MBBS course after qualifying in EAMCET course.

MBBS is five year course and candidates have to appear and qualify in NEET, AIIMS, or JIPMER to get admission in the course.

So, you have to appear and qualify in the entrance examination for admission in the course. The last date of filling the application form is over for the NEET.
28th December 2018, 10:14 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is EAMCET enough to get a seat in order to study MBBS in any college?

No, you are not eligible for admission in MBBS course through EAMCET.

NEET is conducted for admission in medical course as well as MBBS course. So, you will have to appear and qualify in the examination for admission in the course.

To get more information visit at www.neet.nic.in
31st December 2018, 12:31 PM
praveenyoutuber

EAMCET is a yearly entrance examination required for admission to some engineering and medical colleges in the states of Andhra Pradesh. Those seats shall be diverted to the men candidates of the same category.

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?