27th September 2012, 08:23 PM
DPRASAD.DPRASAD

Eastern Naval Command Model Papers? What is the pattern of the question paper?

Sir, I have been qualified in the exam held on 5th August for LDC. Now I need to prepare for main exam. Can u please tell me the pattern of question paper for main exam for LDC.

7th January 2014, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eastern Naval Command Model Papers? What is the pattern of the question paper?

sir,
i want eastern naval command Charmane 2 and firemen 2 model papers and syllabus
from,
chinna,
mail:[email protected]
9th January 2014, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eastern Naval Command Model Papers? What is the pattern of the question paper?

sir,
i want eastern naval command Charmane 2
and firemen 2 model papers and syllabus
from,
butchi
14th January 2014, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

i want eastern naval command Charmane 2 and firemen 2 model papers and syllabus
from,
Belgaum

My Mail ID is :- [email protected]
15th January 2014, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i want eastern naval command Charmane 2
and firemen 2 model papers and syllabus

mail id :[email protected]
15th January 2014, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

sir i got firemen2 admidcard i don't know syllabus where can i find syllabus & previous question papers?
17th January 2014, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

please update the fireman2 exam related all modal papers we have have very short time to prepare.
18th January 2014, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

requsted sir,
i want firemen2 previous papers & sylabus plese send to my [email protected] thank q sir.
18th January 2014, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

SIR I PREPARE FIREMAN EXAM PLEASE PREVIOUS EXAM PAPER SEND ME MAIL ID [email protected]
24th January 2014, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir,I Prepare Fireman-II Exam,Please exam pattern details send me.thank you sir.my email id: [email protected]
30th January 2014, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir..., naval command job is my dream. i"ll prepare FIREMAN-II so plz send me exam pattern & model papers.... Thanking you sir..... [email protected]
6th February 2015, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
please send the eastern naval command visakhapatnam requritment 2015 fireman 2 syllabus and model and previous qestion papers to send to my mail
[email protected]
18th February 2015, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,
please send the Eastern Naval Command Visakhapatnam Recruitment 2015 fireman 2 syllabus and model and previous question papers to my mail .
email id: " [email protected] "
29th March 2015, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Sjr,plz send eastern naval command fireman previous papets my mail:[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?