8th August 2011, 01:10 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

National Defense Academy and Naval Academy Exam (I), General Ability Test Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

National Defense Academy and Naval Academy Exam (I), General Ability Test Papers is an objective type paper. The paper contains 150 questions which are to be solved within 2 hours and 30 minutes, so the candidates appearing have to answers the questions very fast. The question paper is divided into two sections, Section A consists of 50 questions which are based on the Candidate’s reading, and understanding command over the language. Section B contains questions from general knowledge, general awareness etc. Total marks in the paper are 600. There is also provision of penalty for each wrong answer. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers and for more information and details visit: http://entrance-exam.net/national-de...y-test-papers/
8th August 2011, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: National Defense Academy and Naval Academy Exam (I), General Ability Test Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

how can i join indian air force?
8th August 2011, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: National Defense Academy and Naval Academy Exam (I), General Ability Test Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

How to join in Indian Army after diploma in mechanical?
8th August 2011, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

How ti join in Indian Army after Diploma in Mechanical?
9th August 2011, 11:36 AM

thankq so much
10th August 2011, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

PREVIOUS MMC QUESTION PAPER
13th August 2011, 09:08 AM
n1d1a1

Smile Re: National Defense Academy and Naval Academy Exam (I), General Ability Test Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

nice one!!!!!!!!!
15th August 2011, 10:43 PM
rammohankasu

thank you dear ,
it would be great if u place AFCAT too....
16th August 2011, 10:47 PM
19rahul94

will answers will be provided for question papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?