25th December 2018, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Which educational qualifications will lead me to get the job of Bank Manager?

I am a B.Sc Physics student. I want to become a Bank Manager. What should I do to become a Bank Manager? After this B.Sc which course can I pursue to be inline with bank working methodology?

31st December 2018, 12:25 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which educational qualifications will lead me to get the job of Bank Manager?

Candidates are not eligible to appear for direct recruitment as bank manager.

Candidates will become eligible for recruitment as manager only after promotion. The required minimum qualification is to appear for PO examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline.

So, you need to do preparation to qualify as PO and after promotion will become eligible for selection as Bank Manager.
31st December 2018, 02:53 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which educational qualifications will lead me to get the job of Bank Manager?

After completing your Graduation in any stream from any recognised university, you can apply for that examination which is for bank jobs; i.e; IBPS Clerk and PO exam; SBI PO and Clerk exam.

To become a Bank Manager, you will have to crack IBPS PO or, SBI PO exam.

The educational qualifications required for IBPS or, SBI PO exam:-

1) Candidates must have qualified their Graduation degree in any stream from any recognized university.

2) Final year candidates are also eligible for this exam.

3) Age:- 20-30 years(For IBPS).
21-30 Years(For SBI).

4) Age Relaxation:- 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

5) Nationality:- Indian.
31st December 2018, 03:07 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

You will become bank manager in future but not through direct recruitment.

You will become eligible for recruitment after some year of experience in banking sector.

So, now you can appear for Assistant Manager and after some experience will become eligible for recruitment as manager.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?