1st August 2016, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Qualifications required to get a Bank Manager job

Hi, I am HSC pass student with 80% and I am confused about how can I do my further studies to get the job of bank manager. Please tell me what qualifications are required to get a bank manager job in private or public sector banks?

1st August 2016, 06:45 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Qualifications required to get a Bank Manager job

First of to become bank manager is not so easy, it need experience. If you wish to become bank manager then complete your graduation first. After that apply for the post of Probationary officer. To apply for PO whether in private or public bank one must be graduate from a recognized university. Once you become probationary officer then serve that bank with good performance whether private or public bank. You will slowly slowly grow & your growth depends on your performance. You could be bank manager in 5 years or in 10 years. There will be departmental exam to become that. So, complete your graduation first with not less than 60% marks.
2nd August 2016, 12:32 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

>> For getting bank manager job in private or public sector banks candidate must have a degree like COST ACCOUNTING, CHARTERED ACCOUNTING, IFBI, MBA etc.

>> The selection of candidate will be done on the basis of written test, Gd and personal interview.

>> The final selection depend on performance of candidate.

>> Also candidate must have knowledge of computer basics.
2nd August 2016, 12:38 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You cannot get directly recruited for the post of Bank Manager post as there is no such provision for it. You will have to should opt for PO examination in either private or public sector and after having gained much experience, you will be internally recruited for the post of Branch Manager depending upon your years of experience.

Branch Managers are generally recruited internally and not externally.
4th June 2018, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Can a Cost accountant or a Qualified CA (after 10 2) be applied for Bank PO. Though they don't have degree certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?