11th February 2019, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Educational requirement to apply for KVS TGT Assistant Professor?

I have done B.A with major subjects such as Hindi, English, Urdu and Geography subjects and also completed my B.Ed with specialization in Urdu. Now, can I apply for KVS TGT Assistant Teacher or Assistant Professor post?

14th February 2019, 12:53 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational requirement to apply for KVS TGT Assistant Professor?

The educational requirement to apply for KVS TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher) recruitment is a graduation degree in your concerned paper with at least 50% marks from a recognised university. In addition you must possess a B.Ed degree course (Bachelor of Education) degree course from a recognised university. Also, you must have qualified CTET Paper II examination too.

Apart from educational qualification, your age need to lie under 35 years if you are general candidate. Age relaxation is allowed for candidates belonging to reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

For details and updates regarding KVS teacher recruitment, you can refer to the link www.kvsangathan.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?