19th January 2019, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Is it better to do Company Secretary course after 12th or after any degree?

I am pursuing 12th now and is it better to do Company Secretary course after completing my 12th or after completing a degree or a graduation course? Is it possible to start immediately after completing 12th?

14th February 2019, 01:50 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it better to do Company Secretary course after 12th or after any degree?

Company secretary course has three stages:

1. Foundation course.

2. Executive course.

3. Professional course.

It is possible to start after 12th, you can join Foundation course. But for graduates they can skip foundation and directly apply for executive course. You can decide which route to choose as per convenience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?