21st December 2017, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Electrician vocational course done from NIOS is equivalent to ITI course?

I am doing an electrician vocational course from NIOS. I want to ask that is this course is equivalent to ITI electrician course for government sector job? Please give answer.

22nd December 2017, 04:42 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Electrician vocational course done from NIOS is equivalent to ITI course?

NIOS refers to National Institute of Open Schooling and same is one of the three national board of education in India and hence any degree course pursued from NIOS degree is valid for government jobs and higher studies.

Further as far as you are concerned about the equivalency of electrician vocational course to ITI electrician course then the answer is definitely yes.
1st February 2019, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Electrician vocational course done from NIOS is equivalent to ITI course?

What is the Eligibility of ITI (Electrical Trade) in NIOS. Is Math and science subject is neccssary to do this Course.
30th December 2020, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

I am doing an electrician vocational course from NIOS. I want to ask that is this course is equivalent to ITI electrician course for government sector job
30th December 2020, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

I am doing an electrician vocational course from NIOS. I want to ask that is this course is equivalent to ITI electrician course for vilde government sector job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?