18th April 2019, 03:14 PM
Rushi hari

Eligibility to appear and apply for GATE in EEE for candidates with BE Printing Technology?

I'm pursuing my B.E Printing Technology. Can I write my GATE in EEE paper and am I eligible for jobs in the filed of Electrical Engineering after getting qualified in GATE written in EEE paper?

30th April 2019, 06:23 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear and apply for GATE in EEE for candidates with BE Printing Technology?

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. The academic qualification required to apply for GATE examination is bachelor's degree in engineering or technology from a recognized institute.

B.E Printing Technology candidates can apply for GATE in EEE. Most of PSUs now recruit candidates on basis of GATE scorecard and interview. You can apply for different jobs with your GATE scorecard.
30th April 2019, 07:36 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear and apply for GATE in EEE for candidates with BE Printing Technology?

1. The full form of GATE is Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

2. The eligibility criteria for GATE examination is that you must have done bachelor's degree in engineering from a recognized university or engineering college.

You can apply for GATE exam in EEE after pursuing B.E in Printing Technology.
2nd May 2019, 10:49 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Candidates should have completed their bachelor's degree in engineering/technology or Master's degree in Science subject or must be in the final of the program. While applying for GATE 2019, there is no minimum pass percentage in the qualifying degree.
Hence, you are eligible.
2nd May 2019, 11:22 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for GATE:

Candidates should have completed their bachelor's degree in engineering / technology or master's degree in any relevant science subject on must be in the final year of the program.

There is no minimum pass percentage in the qualifying degree required.

There is no age limit for applicants of GATE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?