24th August 2018, 10:33 PM
Pragati raj chauhan

Eligibility to appear in BPSC exam for BA(Computer Applications) student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying BA with Computer Applications. I want to appear in BPSC exam after completing my BA course. So, I would like to know abut the eligibility criteria for appearing BPSC exam.

26th August 2018, 11:37 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in BPSC exam for BA(Computer Applications) student?

Eligibility Criteria Required to appear in BPSC Examination;

The basic eligibility criteria required to appear in BPSC Examination is given below,

<> Candidates should have passed Degree or Graduation in Arts or Commerce or Science from a recognized university by the state government.

<> Hence, as you are from BA in Computer Applications background I can say that you are certainly eligible to appear in this recruitment after successful completion of this course.

<> The minimum age required is 21 years and maximum age should not exceed 38 years in order to be eligible. You must be the citizen of India for appearing in this BPSC Examination.
27th August 2018, 08:25 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in BPSC exam for BA(Computer Applications) student?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in BPSC examination as per your qualification.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The age limit varies with different post. The minimum age limit is 20 years and maximum is 37 years with relaxation for reserved category.

The last date for registration is 27th August 2018. For more information visit at official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?