25th August 2018, 08:00 AM
Unregistered

Steps to become a Police Officer for 10th candidate?

Dear Sir/Madam, I have completed my 10th and my aim is to become a Police Office. Can you please help me to know about the steps through which I can achieve my aim? Please help me to know about the steps asap.

26th August 2018, 11:48 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become a Police Officer for 10th candidate?

Procedure to become a Officer in Police Department:

In order to become an Officer in Police Department, you are required to follow certain steps.

<> You are required to meet the basic educational qualification first and for this the minimum qualification required is "Graduation" or Bachelor's Degree from a recognized university.

<> Any discipline in Graduation is accepted in order to be eligible. The minimum age required is 21 years and maximum age should not exceed 30 years in order to be eligible. Of course, there will be relaxation for reserved category candidates.

<> As you have completed 10th Class, you are required to pursue 12th Class first and then do Graduation in any discipline in order to be eligible. Hence, you may choose Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects and then go with B.A/ B.Com/ B.Sc/ B.E/ B.Tech..etc.,

<> You need to appear in Civil Services Aptitude Test (CSAT) that is conducted by Union Public Service Commission. Selection process consists of Preliminary Examination, Mains Examination and Personal Interview. You are required to qualify all the above mentioned rounds one by one in order to get selected as on officer in Police Department.
27th August 2018, 08:17 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps to become a Police Officer for 10th candidate?

You are not eligible to appear for Police Officer recruitment examination.

The eligibility to appear in examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. So, you are not eligible to appear in examination.

Examination is conducted by Public Service Commission and Staff Selection for final recruitment. So, you have to pursue bachelor degree qualification for selection as an officer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?