29th August 2018, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in NET for MSc(Obstetrics and Gynaecology) student? Subject selection for NET?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am studying MSc in Obstetrics and Gynaecology. After completing my MSc, I want to appear in NET. So, can I know about my eligibility to appear in NET and for which subject I should appear for?

4th February 2021, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in NET for MSc(Obstetrics and Gynaecology) student? Subject selection for NET?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am studying MSc in Obstetrics and Gynaecology. After completing my MSc, I want to appear in NET. So, can I know about my eligibility to appear in NET and for which subject I should appear for?
7th April 2021, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in NET for MSc(Obstetrics and Gynaecology) student? Subject selection for NET?

Hello sir/ mam can i do ugc net after m.sc nursing in obstetrics & gyanaecology??
13th May 2021, 02:19 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

UGC NET Exam conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) on behalf of the University Grants Commission.
***Candidates should secure at least 55% aggregate marks in post-graduation. **Candidates should not be more than 31 years in age in order to be eligible for JRF. *There is no age restriction to apply for the post of Assistant Professor.
Yes,you can appear for UGC NET if you satisfy the eligibility grounds as per the norms.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?