17th August 2019, 12:30 PM
Suman jit

Eligibility to appear in PGT(Economics) for a BEd(Social Sciences) graduate who did MA in Economics?

Sir, I have studied Economics, Political Science and History in Graduation. I have also done MA in Economics. I did BEd in Social Sciences. Now, I want to appear in PGT with Economics. So, am I eligible to appear or not?

28th February 2023, 06:04 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in PGT(Economics) for a BEd(Social Sciences) graduate who did MA in Economics?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for PGT recruitment on the basis of your educational qualification.

The eligibility to apply for the examination is that candidate must have passed master degree from a recognised university and possess B.Ed course.

So, you are eligible to appear for the examination on the basis of your educational qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?