25th June 2018, 08:18 AM
chhatar pal16

Eligibility to apply in PGT(Economics) for Economics postgraduate with BEd(Social Science) qualification?

Hello friends, I am a postgraduate in Economics and completed BEd in Social Science. I want to apply for PGT in Economics. So, am I eligible to apply for PGT with Economics subject? Kindly tell me immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply in Indian Economics Services being an Economics postgraduate? Syllabus and procedure to apply for IES exam?
  2. Whether an Economics postgraduate is eligible to join Indian Economics Services? Procedure and syllabus?
  3. Can I get admission to study PhD in Economics at Delhi School of Economics if completed M.Sc in Statistics with Economics?
  4. Detailed information, procedure and eligibility to apply in Indian Economic Service exam for M.Sc(Economics) postgraduate?
  5. Which one is better between M.Ed and M.Phil in measurement and evaluation having completed B.Ed in Maths?
  6. Can I apply in UGC-NET being an MSc(Financial Economics) postgraduate? -- [New]
  7. Eligibility to apply for Ph.D in Economics if secured 44% and 52% in BA & MA Economics respectively?
  8. Can I take M.Com course after completion of graduation course in BA with 65% marks?
  9. How to do Ph.D. in Economics being an Economics Honours graduate?
  10. Eligibility to study PhD for an Environmental Science postgraduate with 4 years gap?
  11. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech, 10th and 12th to sit for IES? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is it possible to do M.A after graduating in Biotech?
  13. When the application form of London School of Economics and Political Science will be out? Eligibility and procedure to get admission in Master in Economics?
  14. Eligibility to apply in RBI Grade-B Officers recruitment for Economics postgraduate? Important dates of this recruitment?
  15. Can I do M.Phil without TANCET exam? I have finished B.Com with 84%
  16. Eligibility criteria and qualification required to study M.A.(Economics) in Delhi School of Economics?
  17. Eligibility to apply in SLET Computer Science & Application for M.Sc(Information Technology) postgraduate?
  18. I've done MBA in HR. Now I would like to do Ph.D. Will there be any scope for a Ph.D after 5 years?
7th July 2018, 02:30 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in PGT(Economics) for Economics postgraduate with BEd(Social Science) qualification?

The eligibility requirements for applying to the PGT (Post Graduate Teachers) exam are given below:

- The educational qualification required is a post graduation or masters level degree in any related subjects like Hindi, English, history, economics, geography, physics, chemistry and maths subjects with minimum 50% from any recognized university.
- The candidate should have also studied B.Ed degree in related subjects from any recognized university.
- The upper age limit is 40 years.
- There is age relaxation given for reserved candidates.

Since you have studied your post graduation level degree in economics and B.Ed you are eligible for attending the PGT exam.

For more details check the PDF.
14th August 2021, 06:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in PGT(Economics) for Economics postgraduate with BEd(Social Science) qualification?

I am economics hons and done b. Ed with political science and second method. economics. can apply for pgt economics post
21st June 2022, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

I have done me graduation in economics and postgraduation in development and labour studies, am I eligible for PGT Economics?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?