3rd October 2018, 12:17 PM
Manjulasundarraj

Eligibility to appear in SET for MSc(Mathematics) postgraduate?

Hi everyone, I have completed my MSc with Mathematics. I am eligible to appear in SET? I want to appear in SET but don't know about it's eligibility criteria to appear. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria immediately.

7th October 2018, 01:37 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in SET for MSc(Mathematics) postgraduate?

SET refers to State Eligibility Test and it is held by concerned state education board for recruitment of assistant professors across the colleges and universities managed by concerned state.

Having completed your M.Sc in Mathematics, to appear in SET with Mathematics as your examination paper, all you need is at least 55% marks (or 50% marks in case you belong to reserved category ) in your M.Sc degree with Mathematics from a recognized university. There is no maximum age limit for appearing in the SET.
22nd March 2020, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in SET for MSc(Mathematics) postgraduate?

Is B.ed is required for set exam after completing M.sc mathematics?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?