12th December 2020, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in the TET for a D.El.Ed holder who hasn't completed Graduation?

Hello everyone, I have scored 79% marks in my 12th standard. I have done D.El.Ed program as well. But my Graduation is incomplete as I had supply in 3rd year. For some personal reason I was not able to complete my Graduation. Am I eligible to give the TET?

14th December 2020, 06:22 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in the TET for a D.El.Ed holder who hasn't completed Graduation?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for TET as you have completed D.El.Ed .

Candidate who has passed 12th or equivalent with minimum aggregate of 50% and at present in the final year of 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education eligible for this exam.
14th December 2020, 08:04 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in the TET for a D.El.Ed holder who hasn't completed Graduation?

Candidates with 12th and D.El.Ed qualification are eligible to appear for TET examination conducted by Central and state education department.

So, you can apply for it and after qualifying in the examination will become eligible for recruitment as teacher.
15th December 2020, 03:35 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Having completed your Class 12th and D.El.Ed degree course, you are eligible for appearing in the TET (Teacher Eligibility Test) even without graduation degree but you can become teacher upto Class V only.

Further, for becoming teacher of higher classes it is mandatory to have completed graduation degree course in any discipline followed by B.Ed. degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?