18th March 2019, 10:02 AM
TET1190668580

Eligibility to apply for TET for a postgraduate & Diploma holder in Montessori and Primary School Teaching Training?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am a postgraduate and recently completed my Diploma in Montessori and Primary School Teaching Training course of 1 year with 75% marks. I just want to know that am I eligible for applying in TET?

31st March 2019, 05:07 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for TET for a postgraduate & Diploma holder in Montessori and Primary School Teaching Training?

TET stands for Teacher Eligibility Test.

Eligibility criteria for TET examination:

Academic qualification: Bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.

Bachelor of Education qualification is also mandatory.

Minimum of 50% marks is required.

You can apply for TET exam if you satisfy above all conditions.
31st March 2019, 05:31 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for TET for a postgraduate & Diploma holder in Montessori and Primary School Teaching Training?

The full form of TET is Teacher Eligibility Test.

Requirements:

~~Bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. You must have at least 50% marks in bachelor's degree.

~~B.Ed qualification is also mandatory.

You can apply for TET exam subject to above qualification.
8th March 2022, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

I'm a post graduated person with diploma in Montessori education. May I eligible to appear for Tntet paper 1?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?