15th September 2020, 05:25 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for the Andhra Pradesh Sub-Inspector recruitment for a Diploma Engineer?

Hello Sir/Madam, I have completed Diploma Engineering course. I want to apply for the Sub-Inspector recruitment in Andhra Pradesh. Am I eligible to apply for this recruitment or not?

28th September 2020, 02:15 PM
ruckshana

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for the Andhra Pradesh Sub-Inspector recruitment for a Diploma Engineer?

No, you are not eligible for this post yet.

Minimum educational qualification to be fulfilled:
• Candidates must hold a degree awarded by any university of India, established or incorporated by or under central act, provisional act of state or of any institution recognised by UGC or any other equivalent examination.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?