28th June 2018, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in Delhi Police Sub-Inspector recruitment for Diploma Engineer?

Hello friends, I have completed my 3 years Diploma in Engineering course. I want to apply for Assistant Sub-Inspector post of Delhi Police. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply in this recruitment.

4th July 2018, 10:50 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Delhi Police Sub-Inspector recruitment for Diploma Engineer?

For Sub- Inspector recruitment in Delhi Police candidates have to appear and qualify in CPO examination conducted by SSC ( Staff Selection Commission ).

You are not eligible to appear in examination with Diploma in engineering qualification.

The required minimum educational qualification for appearing in CPO examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The age limit is 20-25 years.
4th July 2018, 01:06 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Delhi Police Sub-Inspector recruitment for Diploma Engineer?

The minimum required qualification to appear for CPO examination is bachelor degree from a recognised university.

So, candidates with diploma qualification are not eligible to appear in the examination and you are not eligible to appear in examination.

You will become eligible to apply for examination once you have bachelor degree qualification.
4th July 2018, 08:33 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to apply in Delhi Police Sub-Inspector recruitment is mentioned below :-

--> Educational Qualification :- You should possess Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a Government recognised university.

--> Male Candidates should possess and also carry a valid Driving License for LMV (Motor cycle and Car) as on the date fixed for Physical Endurance and Standard Tests.

--> Age Limit :- 20-25 years.
5th July 2018, 09:07 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to appear in SSC CPO examination conducted for recruitment as Sub Inspector in Delhi Police.

The required minimum educational qualification to appear for examination is that :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

You will become eligible to appear in examination only after completion of bachelor degree.

For final selection candidates have to appear and qualify in Written and Physical Test.
6th July 2018, 08:49 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for Delhi Police Sub Inspector Recruitment:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for this Delhi Police Sub Inspector recruitment is given below.

<> For Delhi Police Women Sub Inspector (Executive) Recruitment:-
Qualification: Bachelor's Degree
Age Criteria: 20 to 25 years

<> For Delhi Police Male Sub Inspector (Executive) Recruitment:-
Age Criteria: 20 to 25 years

<> For Delhi Police Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer) Recruitment:-
Age Criteria: 18 to 25 years

As you have completed Diploma course which is not a Graduation or Bachelor's Degree, you are not eligible to apply for this recruitment as far as my best knowledge is concerned.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?