20th January 2021, 08:19 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for the Bank Clerk recruitment for a Diploma Computer Engineer?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for the Bank Clerk recruitment. I have completed my Diploma in Computer Engineering program. I would like to know about my eligibility to apply for this recruitment. Kindly let me know asap.

23rd January 2021, 01:13 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for the Bank Clerk recruitment for a Diploma Computer Engineer?

The minimum education required to apply for Bank Clerk recruitment examination is a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

So, on the basis of Diploma in Computer Engineering course, you are not eligible for apply for bank clerk recruitment examinations as Diploma in Engineering degree course is not a degree course equivalent to a bachelor degree course.
23rd January 2021, 04:22 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for the Bank Clerk recruitment for a Diploma Computer Engineer?

You are not eligible to appear for bank clerk recruitment examination.

The minimum required eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The age limit varies with examination. So, you are not eligible to appear in the examination with diploma qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?