21st August 2018, 03:07 AM
Ayesha Muqeem

Eligibility to apply for both PGT and TGT recruitment of KVS for MSc and BEd holder?

Hello Sir/Madam, I have done MSc in Chemistry and BEd course. I want to apply for both PGT and TGT of KVS recruitment. Can you please let me know that am I eligible or not for applying in both of this recruitment?

23rd August 2018, 10:49 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for both PGT and TGT recruitment of KVS for MSc and BEd holder?

For recruitment as teacher in government school you have to appear and qualify in CTET examination.

So, you have to appear and qualify in the examination. You have the desired qualification to appear in examination.

There is no age limit to appear in examination.

You also have to qualify in entrance examination for final admission. For CTET examination visit at www.ctet.nic.in.
26th August 2018, 07:22 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for both PGT and TGT recruitment of KVS for MSc and BEd holder?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for both PGT and TGT recruitment of KVS.

The eligibility criteria for PGT is candidate must have done 2 year post graduate M.Sc course of regional college of education of NCERT in the concerned subject or a candidate must have a Master's degree from a recognized university. Candidate upper age limit is 40 years. Age relaxation is available for reserved category.

The eligibility criteria for TGT ic candidate must have done 4 years M.Sc course of regional college of education of NCERT in the concerned subject or a second class bachelor's degree. Candidate upper age limit is 30 years. Age relaxationis available for reserved category.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website.
2nd April 2022, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

Sir/Ma'am i have completed my post graduation in M. Sc in chemistry with 71% mark, and have completed till now 2nd semester exam for (2020-2022)batch in B. Ed course.....is i am eligible for kvs pgt chemistry 2022.. Written exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?