7th March 2021, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for the EAMCET for an Open Schooling Intermediate student?

Hi everyone, I am studying my Intermediate from Open Schooling. I want to apply for the EAMCET. Kindly tell me whether I am eligible or not to apply for the EAMCET. Thank you in advance!

10th March 2021, 04:04 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for the EAMCET for an Open Schooling Intermediate student?

Eligibility criteria for the EAMCET for an Open Schooling Intermediate student:-

Education Qualification:- Candidate's must have passed class 12th from any recognized board or its equivalent.
Age limit:- Candidate's age must be minimum 16 years as on 31 December, 2021.
Nationality:- Candidate's nationality must be Indian.
Aggregate score:- Candidate's must have obtained at least 45% aggregate score in all subjects combination or reserved candidate's must have scored 40%.

For more details candidates can go to the official website of EAMCET.
12th March 2021, 07:26 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for the EAMCET for an Open Schooling Intermediate student?

Basic Eligibility Criteria for the EAMCET for an Open Schooling Intermediate student:-

Education Qualification:- Candidate's must be passed (10+2) Examination from Board of Intermediate Education/ Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana.
Age Limit:- Candidate's age must be at least 16 years as on 31th December 2021.
Nationality:- Candidate's nationality must be Indian.

For more eligibility details candidates can go to the official notification of EAMCET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?