21st April 2019, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in Assam CEE for an Open Schooling student?

Sir/Madam, now I am appearing my 12th Science from Open Schooling. I want to appear for Assam CEE. So, after completion of this, is there any eligibility for appearing Assam CEE? Please tell me asap.

28th April 2019, 01:23 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in Assam CEE for an Open Schooling student?

Eligibility to appear in Assam CEE for an Open Schooling student;

Since Open Schooling is the recognized board of education under the Union Government of India. Hence you can definitely eligible to appear in Assam CEE after completion of 12th class. You must satisfy the other eligibility criteria to appear in Assam CEE .
You should be a permanent resident of Assam.
You have to qualify 12th class with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English subjects without any grace marks.
You should be age between 17 years to 21 years as on August 1, 2019. There is 3 years relaxation for candidates belonging to the reserved (SC/ST) category.
You have to secure minimum 50% marks as a general category (45% marks for SC category & 40% marks for ST category) taken together in PCM subjects.
You must possess a good moral character.
You must be physically and mentally fit.
29th April 2019, 09:53 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

No, there is no problem for the student who has done schooling from Open School, you can definitely apply. I am giving you the eligibility criteria details for appearing in Assam CEE ( Assam Combined Entrance Examination).

==> The candidate must be an Indian citizen and a permanent resident of Assam.

==> Candidate must have completed 10+2 without any grace marks with Physic, Chemistry, Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects from a recognized board.

==> Candidate must have scored minimum 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics. For SC/ST it is 45% marks.

==> Candidate minimum age should be not less than 17 years as on 1st August 2019 and maximum age is 21 years. There is a relaxation of 3 years in upper age limit for SC/ST candidates.

==> Candidate must have a good moral character and should be physically and mentally fit.
1st May 2019, 10:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you have completed your schooling from a recognized open schooling board then sure you will be eligible for Assam CEE. There is no issue with open schooling if you are looking to get admission in any higher education course.

Just make sure you fulfill the subject combination for admission in the said course. Admission will be in merit which will be decided through Assam CEE.
4th May 2019, 03:56 PM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

Eligibility criteria:----

Candidates must possess a domicile of Assam state.

Applicant's age must be in between 17 and 21 years as on August of that year.

Three years of relaxation in age is specified for reserved category applicants and one year for graduate applicants.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?