28th February 2018, 09:58 AM
Srisanisetti

Eligibility to apply for Hostel Welfare Officers exam in Andhra and Telangana?

I have done my Hindi Vidwan and qualified HPT. Am I eligible to apply for Hostel Welfare Officers exam where minimum degree required is B.Ed.

10th March 2018, 02:02 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Hostel Welfare Officers exam in Andhra and Telangana?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srisanisetti View Post
I have done my Hindi Vidwan and qualified HPT. Am I eligible to apply for Hostel Welfare Officers exam where minimum degree required is B.Ed.
Eligibility Criteria for Hostel Welfare Officers exam in Andhra and Telangana:

- Educational Qualification : candidate should have possessed Graduation and Diploma in Education/Bachelor of Education from any recognzied university.

- Age Limit : Applicant's age should be middle of 18 years to 44 years as on 1st July,2018.

- Selection Process : The selection of the candidates will be based on the written examination. Shortlisted candidates will be called for certificate verification with community and category wise.

Please log on to the official website for more details : https://tspsc.gov.in/TSPSCWEB0508/indexnew.jsp
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?