27th April 2011, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

What's the minimum qualification required for doing MA in Hindi? I have done HPT with 79% marks

SIR
I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT ...WHAT IS THE MINIMUM QUALIFICATION FOR DOING M.A IN HINDI....
I COMPLETED PRAVEENA IN HINDI AT DHAKSHINA BHARAT PRACHARA SABHA.AND I DID H
hpt (HINDI PANDIT TRAINING)I QUALIFIED WITH 79 %...WILL U PLEASE TELL ME THAT ,AM I ELISIBLE TO WRITE HINDI M.A..

28th February 2012, 07:24 AM
ramandeep.2dec

Default Re: What's the minimum qualification required for doing MA in Hindi? I have done HPT with 79% marks

As M.A is a post graduate program, So, you should have a graduate degree with 50 % marks for being eligible to pursue M.A . If Preveena is graduate course, then you are eligible otherwise have a graduation degree to pursue master`s degree.
16th April 2012, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the minimum qualification required for doing MA in Hindi? I have done HPT with 79% marks

for doing m.a its compulsary or not that you can doing m.a only that subject you have in graduation
4th June 2012, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

I took Hindi as second language in degree. I got 65% marks in hindi. Is it possible to join for MA hindi
11th July 2012, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

I completed Hindi Bhushan Exams Can I eligible to Write Hindi MA Exam?Please i want the answer4 soon reply soon
13th March 2013, 07:01 AM
Unregistered

lm n 5nal year degree aftr degree i decided to pg in hindi..i got a hindi marks 60% can i do?
19th March 2013, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

i am ma in psychology.in b.a.hindi was as compulsury paper.can i do m.a. in hindi
28th May 2013, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

i complited hindi vidwan hindi prachar sabha nampally hyderabad i coplited H.P.T also i eligible MA in hindi or not
2nd July 2013, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

I have done parvakar with 70% can i do hindi ma. Pls tell me
22nd August 2013, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

iam working as Govt Teacher.i have hindi as a second language in intermediate and madhyama visarada Allahabad University in the year 2000.Now am i eligible for MA hindi?
11th January 2014, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

l am b.a in history(h)with 52%.one paper is hindi with45%. What's the minimum qualification required for doing MA in Hindi?
30th March 2014, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the mnimum qualification require for doing ma
And what is the orocedure for doing ttc after intermediate
30th December 2014, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

16th August 2015, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

I have passed Rashtra Bhasha Ratna. May I eligible to appear in MA/MA Hindi
10th March 2016, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

I have taken Hindi as second language in my UG. Is it possible to do MA in Hindi with this eligibility?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?