8th September 2020, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for the ICSI program for a 12th Science candidate?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have completed my 12th with Science stream. I want to join ICSI program. I would like to know about the eligibility to apply for this program as I am a Science student. Please tell me immediately.

20th September 2020, 02:01 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for the ICSI program for a 12th Science candidate?

ICSI offers Company Secretary course (i.e. CS). There are around 4 lakh students enrolled in this programme.

ICSI has following three levels:
  • Foundation Programme
  • Executive Programme
  • Professional Programme

10+2 passed candidates of any stream (excluding fine arts) can apply for Foundation Programme.

While graduates can skip foundation programme and can apply for executive or professional programme.

Admissions
Exams are conducted in June and December month for admissions into ICSI programme.

If a candidate secures at least 40% marks in each paper and 50% in aggregate, then he/she is considered pass for that exam.

Official site for ICSI: https://www.icsi.edu/media/webmodule...e_01042014.htm
23rd September 2020, 03:26 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for the ICSI program for a 12th Science candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I have completed my 12th with Science stream. I want to join ICSI program. I would like to know about the eligibility to apply for this program as I am a Science student. Please tell me immediately.
Eligibility criteria:-
-Candidates must have achieved an age of 17 years or more on the application
date.
-Candidates must have passed the CSEET (CS Executive Entrance Test) for registration to CS Executive Programme.
-Candidates who have completed Class 12 examinations and hold a graduate or postgraduate degree.
-Candidates who have passed the CS Foundation Programme, ICAI Final Course and ICMAI Final Course are exempted from CSEET.
-Candidates must register at least six months prior to the month of examination to be allowed to appear in the module/s (any) of the CS professional programme.
-***Those who wish to appear for Foundation Programme examination in
December (same year) must get themselves enrolled by March 31; and those
who wish to appear in June exam next year must enroll themselves by
September 30.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?