6th January 2016, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in Karnataka Co-Operative Societies exam for B.Com graduate?

Hello,
I want to apply in Karnatak Co-Operative Societies exam. I am a B.Com graduate so I am eligible to apply or not?

11th January 2016, 01:08 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Karnataka Co-Operative Societies exam for B.Com graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I want to apply in Karnatak Co-Operative Societies exam. I am a B.Com graduate so I am eligible to apply or not?
A degree in Commerce or Masters degree in Arts of recognized university, with Co-operation as special subject are eligible to apply for this exam. So, yes you can apply for this exam since you are Commerce graduate student.

You can log on to this page for more information: http://www.csebkerala.org/whocanapply.htm

Or you contact : The Secretary

CO-OPERATIVE SERVICE EXAMINATION BOARD
II nd FLOOR, CO-OPERATIVE BANK BUILDING
OVER BRIDGE JN., THIRUVANANTHAPURAM

Telephone : 0471 2468690

Email : [email protected], [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?