15th February 2012, 04:46 PM
ravindrakumarrmahajan

What's the Eligibility criteria for CET entrance exam in Karnataka? Is a candidate completed SSLC in Karnataka and her IST and II puc studying in Maharashtra but residing in Karnataka, eligible for the same?

Sir,
I am residence of karnataka from my birth since and my education up to Diploma engg completed in karnataka. Now my doughter done eduaction up to sslc in karnataka and her ist and II puc studing in Maharastra but residing in Karnataka and belongs to SC caste. Hence is she elgible to appear entrance exam of CET Karnataka under goverment quota.
Pl reply early.
ravindrakumar

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for Diploma CET Karnataka under government quota?
  2. What's the CET eligibility criteria for a non Karnataka candidate who have completed 10th std(ICSE) in AP?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria to take up Karnataka CET?
  4. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET?
  5. eligibility criteria karnataka cet -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the eligibility criteria for Karnataka CET?
  7. Will I be eligible for CET in Karnataka under government quota?
  8. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET(Medical) exam? I've done my 10th from karnataka and want to do my 12th from outside karnataka
  9. Can I write CET in Karnataka after studying SSLC in Karnataka?
  10. Am I eligible for karnataka CET examination? I have done my 10th from kerala and 12th from karnataka
  11. Am I eligible to write the CET of Karnataka after completing 12th in Tamilnadu but residing in Karnataka?
  12. Can I be eligible to appear for Karnataka CET exam? I am studying in 10th standard
  13. What is the eligibility for Karnataka CET
  14. Is my niece eligible to write Karnataka CET after completing 10th ICSE from AP?
  15. Am I eligible for karnataka CET examination? I have done my 12th from karnataka and my parents belong to karnataka
  16. Eligibility to pursue Karnataka CET for a student of Haryana? -- [New]
  17. In which reservation quota will I consider for CET, Karnataka exam? I have done my 10th from UAE and 12th from Karnataka. I am a muslim and having domicile of Karnataka
  18. Am I eligible to write Karnataka, CET? I studied up to 10th Standard,outside India (CBSE) and I am studying in 12th from Karnataka. My parents belong to Karnataka
15th June 2012, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the Eligibility criteria for CET entrance exam in Karnataka? Is a candidate completed SSLC in Karnataka and her IST and II puc studying in Maharashtra but residing in Karnataka, eligible for the same?

when is 2012 karnataka cet exams are conducted for b.ed course
9th June 2013, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What's the Eligibility criteria for CET entrance exam in Karnataka? Is a candidate completed SSLC in Karnataka and her IST and II puc studying in Maharashtra but residing in Karnataka, eligible for the same?

What is the cut off ranks for medical in 2012
14th July 2013, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

MY SON HAS STUDIED FROM CLASS 1 TO CLASS 10 IN KARNATAKA. HE IS STUDYING 1 & 2 PUC IN ANDHRA PRADESH. WILL HE COME AS HOME STUDENT OF KARNATAKA FOR NIT KARNATAKA ADMISSION.
8th November 2014, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 2 science (CBSE) from Odisha state. Can I be eligible to take admission in Karnataka medical colleges? Which Exam I Have to write or appear?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?