15th April 2019, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for KVS Librarian recruitment for Library Science Vocational course holder?

Hello friends, I have done Vocational course in Library Science from Banasthali Vidyapeeth. I want to apply for KVS Librarian recruitment. Please let me know that am I eligible or not to apply for this recruitment. Waiting for your response!

18th April 2019, 10:53 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for KVS Librarian recruitment for Library Science Vocational course holder?

Eligibility to apply for KVS Librarian recruitment for Library Science Vocational course holder?

As per the information available, the minimum educational qualification required to apply for KVS Librarian recruitment is:-
:-You must have Bachelors degree in Library science or Graduation with one year Diploma in Library Science from a recognized university.

If your Vocational course in Library Science is equivalent to one year Diploma in Library Science then you can certainly apply for the recruitment.

The important dates for the recruitment is not updated yet.

You can keep visiting the website https://kvsangathan.nic.in/announcement for regular updates.
15th December 2022, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for KVS Librarian recruitment for Library Science Vocational course holder?

Is Master degree holder in library science can apply for the post of kvs librarian
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?