9th December 2018, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for PSC exam for BA+LLB 3rd year student?

Sir, I am a Law student, studying BA+LLB course in 3rd year now. I want to apply for PCS exam. I would like to know about the eligibility for me to apply for PCS exam. Please let me know as soon as possible.

13th December 2018, 03:18 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for PSC exam for BA+LLB 3rd year student?

PSC exam refers to Public Service Commission examination and the minimum education required for appearing in these examination is a bachelor degree course from a recognized university. Students pursuing final year of their bachelor degree course are also eligible.

So, being a student of third year of five years integrated LLB i.e; BA LLB degree course, you are not eligible for appearing in any PSC examination as third year of BA LLB degree course is not equivalent to a bachelor degree course. But, you can apply for the same examination while studying the final year of your BA LLB degree course.
13th December 2018, 03:20 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

PSC exam refers to Public Service Commission examination and the minimum education required for appearing in these examination is a bachelor degree course from a recognized university. Students pursuing final year of their bachelor degree course are also eligible.

So, being a student of third year of five years integrated LLB i.e; BA LLB degree course, you are not eligible for appearing in any PSC examination as third year of BA LLB degree course is not equivalent to a bachelor degree course. But, you can apply for the same examination while studying the final year of your BA LLB degree course.
13th December 2018, 07:53 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to appear for PSC examination. The required minimum qualification to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline.

You are in the 3rd year of B.A+LLB course. It is five year course. So, you will become eligible to get admission in the course after completion of bachelor degree course.

Candidates after qualifying in the PSC examination will become eligible for recruitment as an officer.
14th December 2018, 04:01 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The full form of PSC is Public Service Commission.

Eligibility criteria:

1. You must have passed bachelor's degree or final year in this course. Third year students of integrated BA LLB course are not final year candidates.

You need to wait for two years more to become eligible for exam.
14th December 2018, 06:41 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The minimum academic qualification required to apply for State Public Service Commission examination is bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for this exam.

You are studying in an integrated course of five years duration, so you can not apply for PSC exam while studying in third year of this degree.
15th December 2018, 12:42 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

B.A+ LLB is five year duration course. So, candidates in third year of the course are not eligible to appear for PSC examination.

For appearing in PSC examination the required minimum qualification is bachelor degree. So, you will become eligible to appear for the examination after the completion of 5 year course.

The age limit criteria varies with PSC. So, kindly visit the official website to get detail information about it.
5th August 2021, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for PSC exam for BA LLB 3rd year student?

What is the minimum age to be eligible for UPSC and State PSC?
8th June 2022, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for PSC exam for BA LLB 3rd year student?

Can I appear for pcs exam in Punjab after completing my ba.llb course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?