1st August 2018, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in UPSC exam for BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) graduate with 3 years gap?

Hello everyone, I am from Manipur and I have completed my BSc in Medical Laboratory Technology around 3 years ago. I want to apply for UPSC exam. So, am I eligible to apply for UPSC exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the courses after completing MLT Vocational?
  2. Eligibility to study BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) for 12th PCM student?
  3. What is the procedure followed to join the lab technician course?
  4. Which courses can I do after completing DMLT from Mumbai University? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What can I do after completing DMLT?
  6. Details of jobs along with salaries for MLT? What is the scope after completion of MLT?
  7. How can I open Pathology Laboratory being a Microbiology graduate and Diploma holder in Medical Laboratory Technology having 10 years of experience?
  8. Is it possible to get admission in any BSc course after completing DMLT?
  9. Entrance exams available to study Master's in Laboratory Technology in Abroad?
  10. Entrance exams available to study Master's in Laboratory Technology in Abroad?
  11. Entrance exams available to study Master's in Laboratory Technology in Abroad?
  12. Eligibility to appear in UPSC exam for B.Sc with M.Sc student?
  13. Am I eligible to give UPSC exam to apply for IAS being a B.Sc graduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. can I apply for UPSC exam? Which stream is suitable for Information Technology graduate?
  15. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences? Duration of this course?
  16. How many Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology seats are available in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences?
  17. Education career option for me after DMLT
  18. Details of backlog and cutoff marks required in overall academics to apply in Off-Campus Interviews of TCS, Accenture, HCL and HP? Eligibility to apply?
5th August 2018, 11:00 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in UPSC exam for BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) graduate with 3 years gap?

The eligibility criteria for Civil Services examination states that candidate must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university. Final year graduation candidates can also apply for exam.

You must be minimum of 21 years to apply for this exam. You can apply after Bachelor's degree in Medical Laboratory Technology.
10th August 2020, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in UPSC exam for BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) graduate with 3 years gap?

Can I apply for IAS after completing my bmlt course
3rd September 2020, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I become ips after Bsc in medical laboratory technology
26th October 2020, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for IAS after completing my bmlt?
6th November 2020, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to write again MLT xam after 3 years of course completion
24th December 2020, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for upsc examination after completing Bachelor of vocation in medical lab technology?
10th August 2021, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for IPS and WBCS after completing BMLT Course?
17th October 2021, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for upsc exam after diploma in medical laboratory tech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?