19th April 2018, 09:22 AM
Sekhar Majhi

Eligibility to apply in WBSSC recruitment for an outsider who has completed BEd?

Hi friends, I want to apply in WBSSC recruitment. But I have not done my BEd from West Bengal. Is this case, I am eligible or not for applying in WBSSC recruitment? Please let me know about this immediately.

15th May 2018, 03:16 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in WBSSC recruitment for an outsider who has completed BEd?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekhar Majhi View Post
Hi friends, I want to apply in WBSSC recruitment. But I have not done my BEd from West Bengal. Is this case, I am eligible or not for applying in WBSSC recruitment? Please let me know about this immediately.
Eligibility to apply in the West Bengal Central School Service Commission are as follows:

1. Candidate should have completed Master degree in a relevant stream and also B.ED is mandatory with 50% minimum marks from recognzied institute by the National Council for Teaching Education (NCTE) in the relevant academic academic session and also candidate needs to have minimum 10 years of teaching experience in a Higher Secondary School/ High School/Junior School recognzied by the West Bengal Council of higher Secondary Education/ West Bengal Board of Secondary Education.

2. Candidate age should be upto 55 years of age.

3. Candidate will be selected based on the written exam, academic qualification, experience, personality test and interview.

If you have done your B.ED from other university its okay. But you need to have experience in a school which is affiliated under West Bengal board. If you have an experience then you can surely apply for the WBSSC exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?