24th June 2018, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Important dates of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti TGT recruitment? Procedure to apply?

Hello Sir, I would like to know about the important dates of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti TGT recruitment. I have completed my BEd in English and heard that they recruit on BEd basis. So, I want to apply in this recruitment. Kindly let me know about the procedure also to apply for this recruitment.

Related Questions:
  1. Number of vacancies available in Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti TGT recruitment?
  2. Selection procedure followed in Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti TGT recruitment 2018?
  3. Procedure to apply in Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti TGT recruitment 2018? Cost of application?
  4. Eligibility and education qualification required to apply for Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti TGT recruitment 2018?
  5. How to do a government job after doing B.Ed course? How to get a teacher job in Delhi MCD?
  6. Pattern and syllabus for TGT exam of Navodaya Vidhalaya Samiti
  7. How should I study English after passing 10th?
  8. Exam patterns for the post of TGT(SST) in Jawahar Navodaya Vidhyala Samiti?
  9. Solved question papers of previous years for Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti 6th standard entrance exam
  10. When are the results of Assistant Audit Officer?
  11. Multiple choice questions about education administration for preparation of principal exam of Navodaya Vidyala Samiti?
  12. Important dates of E Courts recruitment? Procedure to apply?
  13. Important dates of UPSC Psychologist 2018 recruitment? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  14. Important dates of Bihar Police Assistant Excise Sub Inspectors recruitment? Procedure to apply?
  15. Important dates of HPSSSB Junior Scale Stenographer recruitment? Procedure to apply?
  16. Navodaya Vidyalay Samiti Post Graduate Teachers Recrutiment Test Papers with solutions of last 5 years? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Important dates of MPSC Assistant Executive Engineer recruitment? Procedure to apply?
  18. Important dates of DTU Faculty Associate Professors recruitment? Procedure to apply?
30th June 2018, 05:07 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti TGT recruitment? Procedure to apply?

Important Dates of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti TGT recruitment are:-
Starting Date for Submission of Application: 23rd June 2018
Last Date for Submission of Application: 28th June 2018

Eligible candidates can apply through online mode by visiting the official website of this.
1st July 2018, 02:21 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Important dates of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti TGT recruitment? Procedure to apply?

Important dates of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti TGT recruitment are mentioned below :-

--> Notification Release Date :- 19th June 2018
--> Start Date to Apply :- 19th June 2018
--> Last Date to Apply :- 28th June 2018

You can apply for Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti TGT recruitment through online at the official website at http://www.nvsropune.gov.in/ on or before last date of submission of application form i.e. 28th June 2018.
1st July 2018, 11:45 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Important dates of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti TGT Recruitment and procedure to apply:

Major important dates of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti TGT recruitment is given below,

>> Starting date to apply online - 23rd June, 2018

>> Last date for receipt of applications - 28th June, 2018

In order to apply, you are required to follow the below mentioned instructions. Application form in the certain format is given below, and you are required to apply to the Principal-cum-Chairman of the Vidyalaya Recruitment Committee (VRC) of the concerned Cluster JNVs where you wish to appear for document verification on 1st July, 2018.

You are required to apply through registered post or speed post or in person in the office of the concerned cluster center between 10:00 AM to 4:30 PM on all working days on or before 28th June, 2018.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here for Application Form
5th July 2018, 12:31 PM
laldeepack
Junior Member+

Hi

Sir / Madam,

Important Dates for Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti TGT :

The subject wise date wise for verification of documents / eligibility criteria in respect of shortlisted candidates is as under,

1. TGT ( ENGLISH ) : 23 and 24 July 2018.

2. TGT ( MATHS ) : 23 and 24 July 2018.

3. TGT ( HINDI ) : 23ed July 2018.

4. TGT ( SCIENCE ) : 23ed July 2018.

5. TGT ( SOCIAL STUDIES ) : 24 July 2018

6. Misc,- LIBRARIAN 24 July 2018.

All the best............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?