26th July 2018, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Spot Counselling for a candidate who has secured admission in 3rd counselling of TS-EAMCET?

Sir, I have already got seat in 3rd round of counselling which I have accepted and self reported. But I am not satisfied at all with my allotted college. So, am I eligible to attend Spot Counselling of TS-EAMCET?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to attend both counselling of EAMCET and JEE Main?
  2. Can I get admission to study MBBS in any Government college if secured 4630 All India Rank in NEET being a General candidate?
  3. Can I get admission to study BDS if secured 6224 rank in EAMCET being a BC-D candidate? When the counselling will be started?
  4. Am I eligible to attend counselling if secured 49.4% in 12th ISC and 42537 rank in JEE Main being an OBC candidate?
  5. Can a SC candidate with rank 30000 in EAMCET(Medicine) get admission in any reputed college? When will counselling be done?
  6. Is there any 3rd phase counseling for CEEP?
  7. Whether a candidate is eligible to attend 2nd counselling after securing rank within 30000 to 40000 in JEE Main? Whether seats remain available in good colleges at 2nd counselling of JEE Main?
  8. Am I eligible to attend 2nd or 3rd Counselling if secured 18358 rank in KIITEE-MBBS?
  9. When a candidate will be called for counselling who has secured 25000 rank in AP-EAMCET?
  10. Can a student attend both EAMCET and JEE Main counselling?
  11. List of top 10 engineering colleges for civil in Hyderabad and Rangareddy
  12. Can I attend counselling with 32495 rank in JEXPO 2015?
  13. Possibility to study MBBS for a General candidate who has secured 26938 rank in Karnataka and 17026 in Tamil Nadu NEET?
  14. Can I get B.Pharmacy admission without counselling with 39309 rank in EAMCET?
  15. Can I get any counseling after scoring 63% in 12th IPE
  16. Can compartment students take counselling of AIEEE and Punjab CET? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the requirements for counselling in GCT TANCET MBA Counselling?
  18. Can BDS students write EAMCET 2016 exam? Certificates that has to be produced during counselling?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?